When you’re happy to proceed, we put the wheels into motion for the migration. This begins with the design of the right cloud infrastructure for your business. By working with your team, we can understand your business strategy and key challenges, and build an infrastructure that best suits your goals.
The next part of the process involves us putting together a meticulous plan. Preparation is integral for the success of the migration. A plan of action will be created, which includes a checklist of everything that needs to be done. This includes various pre-migration tasks. We will assist you in completing these pre-migration tasks, and this will place the project in a prime position for success.
Prior to the relocation to Azure with Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) or Remote Desktop, a final round of testing is conducted. These pre-migration checks help us to know everything is fine with the cloud infrastructure before completing the transition. As a company that offers the best business IT support in Los Angeles has to offer, we want the migration to have zero impact on your audience, so a seamless migration is essential.
The implementation sees your data being successfully transferred over to Azure, as well as all application upgrades being completed. Also, don’t think we’re gone once the migration is complete. At Be Structured, your go-to company for outsourced IT in Los Angeles, our team of experts will be on hand to guide you around your new environment, spot optimization opportunities, and help you to maximize your new Azure home.
Making the most of your environment
As mentioned in the previous point, as one of the best outsourcing Los Angeles organizations in the business, we’ll be around to assist you with making the most of Azure. This includes highlighting the right services and solutions for your business.
Take Windows virtual machines and Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD)for instance. This is a service that is readily available to use for anyone with an Azure account, and it’s one that has several advantages for certain businesses. You can use it to run specific software, test apps in a sandbox-like environment, and more. In fact, you can run your entire organization in the cloud now using WVD and leave the days of on-premise servers in the dust!
A virtual machine is only one example. As an IT consulting Los Angeles expert, Be Structured knows everything that needs to be known about Azure’s various features. As one of the best managed services companies in Los Angeles, we can pick out and apply the most suitable ones for your business.
Advantages of Using Microsoft Azure
If you think migration is too much trouble, you have to keep in mind the many advantages of using Microsoft Azure. Some of these benefits have already been mentioned. Yet if you require further convincing, here are a few more Azure advantages:
- It optimizes in more ways than one: Thanks to its accessibility and easy-to-use approach, Azure is primed for businesses looking to optimize their output. Firstly, its integrated development environment flattens the learning curve, making it easy for employees to become proficient with the platform. Current apps can be deployed with next to no downtime. In addition, Azure supplies fast worldwide content delivery due to having a presence in many different countries.
- Lessens the need for in-house operations: When your business operates on the cloud, there’s much less demand for operations to remain in-house. Employees don’t need to remain within the office, which can help boost their overall morale. Furthermore, it puts less pressure on needing certain equipment. By moving to Azure, your IT team can forget about maintaining equipment that is outdated, overused, or underutilized. Instead, their primary focus can be on your business, where they have more time to refine and expand the entire IT infrastructure.
- Ideal for businesses of all sizes: Azure can be utilized by essentially every type of business, ranging from the humble local butcher to multinational organizations. The accessibility of the platform is only magnified due to its scalable nature. You can easily scale up or down to match your current IT demands. Add in the fact that it has a pay-as-you-go pricing structure, and it is also suitable for any budget.
- Added security for your business: There’s a reason why Azure is often the choice for high-risk industries that want to get on the cloud. Microsoft places a primary focus on network support with greater security. This is why Azure boasts various compliance certifications to go along with its strong reputation for keeping data safe. It doesn’t just keep businesses safe, either – it also protects end-users. With other features like disaster recovery and multi-factor authentication, Azure ensures it stays ahead of other cloud-based platforms in terms of security.
- Hybrid cloud environment opens up possibilities: Due to featuring both IaaS and PaaS, Azure provides a hybrid cloud environment. This presents various possibilities for your business. It allows you to decide on whether you want to opt for a public cloud or go the autonomous route. You can also choose different levels of internet connectivity – and even decide to remain offline while still having access to services.
- Industry-specific apps: Certain industries deal with sensitive and high-risk data. Think about the likes of the government, financial services, healthcare and legal firms IT support systems – they cannot risk having any data being compromised or give customers the feeling their apps are unsafe to use. This is why Azure offers many different applications and features that address these unique requirements. These include simplified compliance, individualized security necessities, and modernized consumer apps. Virtual Machines and Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) can enable 100% cloud, 100% remote workforces in even the most challenging IT environments and applications.